The church was built in the early 19th century, in baroque forms, with two bell towers on the front. The apse is semicircular, surmounted by a semicircle with adjacent arches. The main space is of a central character, surmounted by a vaulted cross. The windows are of the Palladian type. The interior of the left side chapel was decorated by Art Nouveau sculptor Ivan Rendić (1910-11). In front of the church is the space in the greenery that is reached by the stairs. Along with the facade the stone paving is also preserved, while the access pavement is inadequate and inconsistent. The roof is a heap cover. In 1914 the church of Saint Anna becomes a parish church.