- Unit Type: Excursion / Tour / Activity. Unit Code: u33232. Created At: Apr 11, 2022. Supplier : Ivica Sinovcic. Last update of data: 11.04.2022 16:46:43.
Do you want to see a stunning masterpiece of nature – a Blue Cave! Bet you do! Sunbeams penetrating through the submarine opening in the Blue Cave reflect from the white bottom floor, coloring the cave in blue glowing light, while all objects in the water are glowing silver. Blue Cave is the main attraction of Biševo, the island of rich history and breathtaking scenery. So, it’s not strange this is the first stop of the tour.
What actually does this tour offer?
• Experience the famous all-natural blue glowing light phenomenon inside the Blue Cave
• Discover authentic sights of islands Biševo, Vis, and Hvar
• Walkthrough rocky streets of ancient fisherman’s village Komiza
• Swim in crystal clear blue waters of Stiniva Bay and Budikovac Island
• Take breath-taking photos of the Panoramic view of Pakleni islands
• Taste authentic cuisine on the Island of Hvar• Enjoy sightseeing in the town of Hvar
• Experience thrilling rides aboard luxury speedboats along your tour
7.30/7.45/8.00 – Start from Split / Podstrana / Milna
1. Blue Cave
Firstly, we will visit Biševo island with the famous Blue Cave as its highlight. The Blue Cave is one of the most beautiful places of the Adriatic because of its amazing glowing blue light. We will arrive exactly when the sunlight reflects through the seafloor and bathes the entire cave in aquamarine light.
2. Komiža (Vis Island)
It’s time for a small coffee break at Komiža, an authentic, beautiful fishermen’s village on the island of Vis. You can also, for instance, use the time to explore the village. The island calmness will leave you relaxed above all.
3. Stiniva Bay (Vis Island)
After Komiža, we move on to another location on the island. Accessible only by boat is the famous and unique bay of Stiniva, which we will cruise to around 12 o’clock and enjoy a wonderful swim there!
Island Budikovac island is your official swimming stop of the day so be sure to hop in and feel the sea on your toes. Dry landing directly onto the beach, you’ll have more than enough time to cool off, sunbathe and snorkel in this unique bay.
5. Pakleni Islands
On our way to the beautiful town of Hvar (island of Hvar), you will get a panoramic view of the amazing Pakleni islands. A view worth enjoying for its beautiful sandy beaches, clear blue water, and green forests.
Hvar town (Hvar island)
Hvar town is one of the most beautiful harbors in the world with a rich cultural heritage. This is the perfect time to stop for lunch and enjoy an easy walk around the town to discover its many charms, or even visit the fortress above.
Return, around 18:00
After exploring Hvar, we will enjoy watching the sun peacefully set behind the island Čiovo while driving towards our starting point, Split
Bathing suit, Towel, Sunglasses, Suncream, Hat, Change of clothes, Camera
|Jul 1, 2022
Jul 31, 2022
Price / service
Legend: dates with red background are booked.2022-07-10
Fields marked with star (*) are mandatory!
Travelers You have visited an interesting restaurant, bar, attraction, event ? Share your positive experiences ! Write an article, post a video or photos you've taken.